[100% FREE Method] How to Create Free Edu Email Address in 2021March 23, 2021
Are you exploring to know how to create free edu email? Edu email only for the student ( US citizens), But if you are not a student and want a .edu email for discount plans without being in school, this is the correct article.
With our method, you can make a free Edu email example firstname.lastname@example.org. The process 100% working in 2021, and I already have 3 Edu emails from different university sites.
Here I will give you a proper tutorial to make Anne Arundel Community College Edu’s email. To get an Edu email, first of all, you follow all the below steps one by one.
Why create an .edu email address?
These emails are given only by college and university or educational institutions to their students. Let’s discuss some offers and services delivered to .edu emails.
Benefits of Edu Email Address
Amazon Student Pack
When you use an .EDU email account and sign up for Amazon Student account – you will be capable to use this fake Edu email for Amazon Prime for free for six months, which has many benefits:
- Free TWO-DAY shipping on many Amazon products.
- Take unlimited instant streaming of movies, TV shows, and music.
- Access exclusive deals for students.
- Unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime Photos.
LastPass gives six months of the LastPass Premium for any users with a .EDU email address.
Grab one year of Newegg Premier that takes you 50 USD. Just signing up for the Newegg Premier account with your student email account.
You will benefit yourself by saving a lot of wealth by applying the .EDU email address to purchase products from Apple. There are changes to save up to 200 USD on Apple computers.
Grab Microsoft DreamSpark with lots of useful software and a Microsoft Office 365 subscription for free.
The benefits list of .edu emails is not limited to these only. There are many other benefits like free domain names and much more.
Now let’s enter into the subject matter. How to get free .edu email. Copy the below step correctly to create free .edu email.
How to Create Free Edu Email Address? Section 1
- Firstly, you’ll require to sign up by following this given link. Hit on Create an Account and then click on “Begin creating My Account”.
- If you are a USA citizen, then fill in your information, but if you’re not, then don’t worry. Follow this link and create fake information about California and utilize that information to register. (Remember age should be under 20-23 only) If the name you have made has aged more than that, then reduce age while signing up.
- Input the information you made into the Account Creation on the application. Input name, birthdate, and social security number. Choose “I don’t have a middle name”. Also, prefer No for the previous name and No for Preferred Name.
- Also, select none for Suffix. Then click “Continue”.
- Insert your email, then enter a US phone number. If you don’t have a US phone number, then you can get it from google. Leave the second phone number space empty. Insert the street address from the address you have generated. Then click continue. If it says “we can’t find your address,” after you have clicked, continue, then click ok and check I verify my address and click continue.
- Then, enter your username, password, and pin.
- Pick a random security question answer and then solve the captcha. Then click “Create My Account”.
How to Create Free Edu Email Address? Section 2
If you are a US citizen, fill up the required areas with your info. If not, then follow the steps provided below.
- Hit Continue, then sign in with your username and password if you are already signed out. Choose your college from the list, then click start my application.
- The term should be close to the date you are applying, like applying in March 2021. Take the undecided goals and random major subjects and then click continue.
- Hit on My mailing address is similarly to the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account above and then continue.
- Select the first time after leaving high school. Then select to receive a high school diploma from a US school, and the date should be just one year before you are applying for this application. Click yes and no, respectively.
- Choose I attended high school and then state California, Select school Apple Valley high school or Sacramento high school. Choose your information if you are from the US.
- Pick G.P.A above 3-4, choose 12 grade AP English composition and literature, grade as ‘A’, and then select algebra1 and grade’ A.’ Then continue.
- For “US citizen and military status” write none.
- For California residency, write yes and the different no and no.
- Choose YES in every field and NO for Athletic interest. Select a random program and continue.
- Choose your gender and sexual orientation straight, your guardian education level as a high school graduate, and continue.
- Hit on Latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, European.
- Then select the city of Austin and the state of California.
- No, No, 12, game respectively.
- Check all fields, and I agree and submit your application. Then click on continue.
- After submission, wait a few days, and after that, you will get an email with your .edu email login data.