How to Change a Spotify Playlist Picture on Android, iPhone, and Web?August 1, 2021
How to change a Spotify playlist picture? If you are using Spotify, you might have built different playlists to group your favorite songs, whether you’re making a collection for your next morning walk or gym workout. Now, many of you who like personalizing things may need to set a custom cover image for your playlists. And thankfully, it’s pretty easy to do it. This guide will tell you how to modify your Spotify Playlist Cover picture on Android, iPhone, and PC.
If you’ve designed playlists on Spotify, you can add a personal feel by adding a custom cover image. Here’s how to perform it on Android, iPhone, Mac, PC, and more.
Before we start, you should know that you cannot alter the cover image for Spotify playlist images created by others. This combines algorithm-based playlists such as Daily Mix as well as playlists created by people you follow.
How to Change a Spotify Playlist Picture on iPhone
- Spotify lets you simply change the playlist picture on the iPhone. Initially, start Spotify on your iPhone and tap the “Your Library” button in the bottom bar.
- Iside the “Your Library,” touch any playlist that you’ve created.
- After opening open the playlist, tap the three-dot icon below the name of the playlist.
- This will pop up a menu with several playlist options. Select “Edit.”
- This will show a screen named “Edit Playlist.” To use a new playlist picture, tap the “Change Image” button located above the playlist’s name.
- You can now see a pop-up titled “Change Image” near the bottom of the screen. This menu enables you to alter or remove the playlist picture. If you need to get rid of the picture in the playlist, tap “Remove Current Image.”
- Alternatively, you can choose “Take Photo” to simply click a picture and add it to your playlist.
- If you want “Choose from Library,” Spotify will pop up your photo gallery to allow you to choose an image.
- You can tap any image to fix it and then hit “Save” to change the playlist picture.
How to Modify a Spotify Playlist Picture on Android Device
You can simply change the Spotify playlist images on Android, too. The steps are pretty similar to those on iPhone, so let’s dive right in. Navigate to Spotify on Android and tap the “Your Library” tab in the bottom bar.
- Select any of the playlists you’ve created.
- This will open the playlist page on Spotify. Soon, press the three-dot icon in the top-right corner.
- In the menu that arises, choose “Edit Playlist.”
- When you perform that, you can see the “Edit Playlist” page, where you can change the playlist’s name, picture, and description. We’re going to choose “Change Image” to use a different playlist image.
- You’ll soon see a menu named “Change Image.” To get rid of the playlist picture, choose “Remove Photo.”
- If you desire to click a new picture, choose “Take Photo,” and you can quickly take a nice picture for your playlist.
- To select an image from the photo gallery, select “Choose Photo.”
- You can modify the photo by swiping on the page, and when you’re ready, hit “Use Photo” to choose the playlist picture.
- Lastly, touch “Save” to change the playlist photo.
How to modify a Spotify Playlist Picture on Mac, Windows, or the Web
It’s pretty simple to change the playlist picture on Spotify for Windows system, Mac, and Spotify’s Web player. Start the application and select any playlist that you’ve created. You can get these playlists in the sidebar on the left side of the page when you first open Spotify. These playlists are found under a separator below the “Liked Songs” button.
Once you perform that, hit the 3 dot icon below the playlist image.
- This pop-up menu is where you can see several playlist options. To modify the playlist picture, select “Edit Details.”
- Move the mouse pointer to the picture and hit “Choose Photo.”
- Navigate to the folder containing the playlist photo on your computer and double-click the picture you want to use. Click “Save” when you’re done.
This also indicates that if you modify the playlist picture using the desktop app – which you can do by opening a playlist and just clicking the cover art or ordering the songs – it’ll change on your iPhone, too.
This was a simple guide on how you can set a custom cover picture for the playlist on Spotify. We have suggested detailed steps for Spotify’s mobile as well as desktop app. We hope you’re now able to personalize your Spotify playlists with the pictures of your preference. Stay tuned for more such articles.